Athena’s new C-Series Multi-Loop PID Controller offers up to four loops of PID control with cascade and feed forward capabilities, for less cost than four separate loop controllers with similar capabilities. The controller is user-configurable and offers universal RTD, T/C and linear inputs with each PID loop capable of being independently auto-tuned.
• Small size, 4.5˝ x 7˝ control board provides maximum flexibility in embedded machine design applications
• Low voltage, energy efficient 18 VAC/24 VDC control board is designed to UL 508 standards
• Auto-tune provides precise tuning of PID algorithms
• Vertical or horizontal display orientations offer mounting flexibility
• Ambient 0-70°C temperature rating enables controller to withstand environment extremes
• Interface with PLC’s and PC’s