Call 1-800-782-6776 or email us
C-Series OTC25 Digital Temperature Control
The Athena OTC25 is a 1/4 DIN panel mounted, digital controller that can be used for precise control of a single loop with two independent outputs. The controller accepts thermocouple input, and a large easy-to-read digital LED display is selectable for either setpoint or process temperature.
Features and Benefits:
- Accepts Type J (OTC25-N &L) or Type J and K (OTC25-P) Thermocouple Input
- Adjustable Output Hysteresis to Prevent Rapid Cycling Around Setpoint Temperature
- Adjustable Deviation Alarm Flashes When Measured Temperature Exceeds or Falls Below Setpoint Temperature
- NEMA 4X (IP65) Front Bezel, Splash-Proof and Resistant to Dust
- Discrete Status Indicators Illuminate When Temperature Display, Setpoint Display, Limit Display, or Heat/Cool Output is Active
- RU, cRU, CE, and FM Approvals
Other Featured Products for Food
The TTC 001 is a microprocessor-based time-temperature control that is easy-to-operate. It is designed to replace #30659, #Y9005, #6686 and #22780 pizza oven controls.