Need help finding a solution?
Call 1-800-782-6776 or email us
C-Series OTC25 Digital Temperature Control
The Athena 25C is a 1/4 DIN panel mounted, auto-tuning controller that can be used for precise control of a single loop with two independent outputs field- configurable as direct acting, reverse acting, and 2 alarms. RS-232 or RS-485 communications interfaces are available, and two digital LED displays provide visual indication of various controller functions.
Features and Benefits:
- Field-Configurable Universal Inputs
- User-Selectable Ramp to Setpoint
- 8-Level Ramp/Soak Control
- Bumpless Auto/Manual Transfer
- NEMA 4X (IP65) Dust and Splash-Proof Front Panel
- Decimal Display in 0.1° for Measured Temperatures
- Under 1000° F or C
- On/Off through Full PID Operation (P, PI, PD, PID)
- Adjustable Hysteresis and Deadband
- Outputs Configurable as Alarms
- Field-Configurable Process or Deviation Alarms; Latching or Non-Latching; Band and Inverse Band
- Dual Output/Dual Alarm Capabilities
- UL, cUL, and CE Approvals
- Options Include Remote Analog Setpoint, Multi- Function Contact/Digital Input, Transducer Excitation, and Auxiliary Output
- Special and Custom Options Available
Other Featured Products for General Industrial
Analog Series 88 Electronic Temperature Control
These non-indicating, track mounted temperature controls can be used as a superior replacement for bulb and capillary controllers.
PWM Series Pulse Cotnrol Converter
These converters are designed to convert a 4-20 mA input from a process/temperature controller or computer to a time proportional output.