Shopping Cart0 item(s) - $0.00
Series 86 Analog Temperature Controller
The Athena Series 86 analog temperature controller is a non-indicating, case or track mounted temperature controller that can be used for differential (on-off) to proportional control via simple adjustment. The controller accepts thermocouple or RTD input, and offers field changeable control outputs for relay, SS relay, or pulsed voltage.
Analog Temperature Controller Features:
- Single-turn, 270° Rotation Potentiometer
- Field Changeable Control Outputs: Relay, SS Relay or Pulsed Voltage
- Failsafe in Open Sensor Conditions
- Optional Remote Setpoint
- Optional Solid-State Contactors for Boosting Power Handling Capacity
- Cooling Configuration Available
- Thermocouple or RTD Input
- Limit Controller Option
Estimated Ship Date: 3-5 working days
*Athena's ZC solid state contactors and Series 19 and 39 SCR power controllers can be added to boost AC load switching capacity.
Availability: In Stock