BEDROS hot runner temperature controllers are compact, robust, and deliver more functionality than standard medium-sized multi-zone runnerless controls. Standard BEDROS models offers from 8 to 32 zones of microprocessor based temperature control and deliver more functionality with a full-featured, operator friendly touchscreen. The touchscreen has mold storage recipe capabilities that simplify single and multi-zone system set-up.
Key Hot Runner Controller Features include:
- 8 to 32 zones of control with 15 amps per zone
- A user-friendly color touch screen with intuitive HMI
- Accepts “J” or “K” thermocouple input
- CompuStep® bake out feature prevents moisture at start-up
- Built-in loop break, short, open, and reverse thermocouple
- Slaving feature
- Adjustable set-point limits
- “Boost” mode for temporary % of power output increase
- USB or Ethernet communications
- Remote input standby function
- Remote alarm output contacts
- Mold storage recipe capabilities
- GFI protection
Common Hot Runner Applications include:
- Injection molding
- Heat trace operations,
Looking for BEDROS accessories, click here.
Estimated Ship Date: 2 - 3 weeks after receipt of order
BEDROS non-modular hot runner temperature controller
- Availability: In Stock
Your shopping cart is empty!