The Athena Legacy Series 16 is a 1/16 DIN panel mounted, auto-tuning digital process controller. It offers precise control of a single loop with two independent outputs. This digital process controller accepts thermocouple, RTD, voltage, or current input. RS-232 or RS-485 communications are available, and two digital LED displays provide visual indication of various control functions. The model Series 16 is the current replacement for the Athena model XT16.
Digital Process Controller Features:
- User-Selectable Ramp to Setpoint
- Bumpless Auto/Manual Transfer
- NEMA 4X (IP65) Dust and Splash-Proof Front Panel
- On/Off through Full PID Operation (P,PI,PD,PID)
- Auto-Tuning, Heat or Cool
- Adjustable Hysteresis & Heat/Cool Spread
- Field-Configurable Process, Deviation, or Latching or Non-Latching Alarms
- Remote Setpoint Select Option
- Dual Output/Dual Alarm Capabilities
- Optional Process Variable Retransmission
- DIN Rail Option
- cUL and CE Approvals
Estimated Ship Date: Please Call For Updated Delivery Information
Base Price: $220
Note *On L3 and L6 Input Ranges, milliamp ranges are available with 2.52 ohm resistor (supplied).
Legacy Series 16 Temperature - Digital Process Controller
- Availability: 5 Weeks
Your shopping cart is empty!