The Athena Legacy Series 16 is a 1/16 DIN panel mounted, auto-tuning digital process controller. It offers precise control of a single loop with two independent outputs. This digital process controller accepts thermocouple, RTD, voltage, or current input. RS-232 or RS-485 communications are available, and two digital LED displays provide visual indication of various control functions.
Digital Process Controller Features:
- User-Selectable Ramp to Setpoint
- Bumpless Auto/Manual Transfer
- NEMA 4X (IP65) Dust and Splash-Proof Front Panel
- On/Off through Full PID Operation (P,PI,PD,PID)
- Auto-Tuning, Heat or Cool
- Adjustable Hysteresis & Heat/Cool Spread
- Field-Configurable Process, Deviation, or Latching or Non-Latching Alarms
- Remote Setpoint Select Option
- Dual Output/Dual Alarm Capabilities
- Optional Process Variable Retransmission
- DIN Rail Option
- cUL and CE Approvals
Estimated Ship Date: Please Call For Updated Delivery Information
Base Price: $220
Note *On L3 and L6 Input Ranges, milliamp ranges are available with 2.52 ohm resistor (supplied).
Legacy Series 16 Temperature - Digital Process Controller
- Availability: 5 Weeks
Your shopping cart is empty!